Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm getting a SIX PACK!!!!!!

Lets do this post as Discovery Channell as possible. Here goes...

A body. I have one. You have one. Your body is the most amazing thing you will ever own. I think you have to agree, and if you do agree, then the question has to be asked. Why do so much of us treat our bodies so badly...

(Attempt at sounding like Discovery ends here)

I weighed myself before writing this. I weigh a little over 16 stone. That is 105kgs. Pretty "heavy" I guess. So what I am going to do? I am going to get fit and healthy. My aim is to loose so much body fat and to tone my muscles so much that I am going to develope a six pack. There are two reasons that I am going to do this, the first is that I simply always wanted to have a six pack, strange as that may sound. The second reason is that I am going to use it as physical measure of fitness. I plan to live a lot of years. Really I think that in the future as medicine progresses that we will live longer. Thing is, if you never care for your health you will live to be 70 years old. You will know that you are going to live for another 40 years and your already assigned to a wheel chair.

Now is the time to act on the future. Knowing that the way I treat myself today will have a knock on effect for the next 80 to 120 years I am simply getting in shape. There is one other thing, I think that men should be alot more vain. You see girls, women, and they make so much effort in looking good, exercising, putting on make up and all the rest. Well then least I can do is get healthy. So I plan on getting fitness magazines, muscle magazines and cutting down on crap food and simply exercise more.

So when is the deadline, hmm, sometime around next March. Yep, that is along time away. But that is a reasonable time. Diets aren't successful in a week, or a month. I will keep you posted along the way, weather you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...