Tuesday, September 21, 2010

34 Years Old + 16 Days


Today I was at the Grupa Caidreamh and we made a card. That is mine in the picture. I am going to send it to my moms cousine that gave me the car. Tá mé ag dull ag tabhairt an carta go Mary.

I was listening to the radio today and Ryan Tubridy was talking to some guy about the new film "The Social Network". They were talking about Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook creator. So then I looked up Facebook on Wikipedia, of course, it says that there are 500 millions people on Facebook. Now, planet earth has a population of 6,869,900,000, Wikipedia. 6.87 billion divided by 500 million equals 13.7398. So that says that around about every 1 in 13 people on Earth are on Facebook? Wow!!!! Think about it, that's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Even Noober has a facebook account! look up 'Noober Mousemauler'

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...