Wednesday, September 8, 2010

34 Years Old + 3 Days


You know what there are a few things that are starting to tic me off, one is this website. If you select all the text that you have written the whole thing disappears!!!! What the hell is that about!!! Fix this problem google and blogger!

Second thing is obviously the price petrol... how expensive, when you think about it, will petrol get before people say, "screw this, I'm going electric!" So that is the petrol crysis fixed, now do we go nuclear. Also, when the oil runs out, will we still have plastic? Or will we have bigger problems.

Anyway, this is day three of my project of recording my 34th birthday. Only 361 to go is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...