Tuesday, October 5, 2010

34 Years Old + 31 Days

Tuesday 5th October 2010...

Sometimes it is so clear to me how one thing ending is the beginning of another thing. I read once that the higher the mountain the lower the valley for height and depth are the same. In this way I see that, as simple as the concept is... that I have a van, and if I get rid of it, it is the beginning of me not having the van. Now the example with the van means nothing, but with personal loss I find myself thinking that in the same way, if I loose something valuable to me, I do not miss the actual object or thing I have lost, but I miss the concept... it is my relationship with the concept that I value... but that relationship is the most important thing in your life, for your relationship with these concepts are what make up your reality... your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...