Monday, October 25, 2010

34 Years Old + 50 Days

No pic. Sunday, usually my day of leisure, today was not all that stressfull in any way or anything but I still found myself not all that happy and pretty snappy at those closest to me. I am like that alot of Sundays actually. But today was Marielles birthday... she is X years old. So we sang happy birthday for her, but in hindsight it could have been more of an occasion actually... like, now that I think about it.

But today I began get Blackberry App World working on my Blackberry. It is not really working, I have so far only downloaded to App that gives me (theoritically at least) access to apps. Problem is that the App window itself does not work.... ahhhh.... Blackberry! I have cursed them before and I and many people will curse them again, why does your software not work the way one would think it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...