Tuesday, November 2, 2010

34 Years Old + 58 Days


Fedora logo

Monday.... 2nd Nov

Today we made alot of headway in the cafe, cleaning it up that is. We have organised most of the computer room and the kitchen... soon it will all be empty of our personal belongings. Enough about that...

Today I moved my Fedora (Linux) iso onto a cd and I am going to attempt to get Fedora working on a Dell D610. I am really looking forward to it.

Also today we were working on a website and we got a really cool Flash .swf that we bought online working on the site. It looks good. Go here to see it http://www.cupantae.ie/envirouisce/

***EDIT - Bloody Fedora, it doen't work. It clearly says that there is something wrong with the disk, but which disk? Is it the Fedora ISO CD ROM I burnt off the net or it is the hard disk drive of the Dell?***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...