Wednesday, November 3, 2010

34 Years Old + 59 Days

Tuesday.... Today we spoke to the accountants about winding up the business and all that had to do with it and it wasn't too bad... That was all, I was in Galway with Linda so that was cool.... Oh yeah, I was at the dentist too. To my mega surprise he said that I only had one small cavity and that otherwise my teeth were "not too bad!".

Thank you god for the electric tooth brush.... (early electric toothbrush was produced in Switzerland in 1939 - Innovator Philippe-G. Woog invented the electric toothbrush in 1954 for E.R. Squibb and Sons - Consumers did not take to the electric toothbrush very well until General Electric introduced a cordless rechargeable model in 1961, perhaps because they didn't feel comfortable using a toothbrush attached to an electrical outlet. After the rechargeable model went on the market, sales increased significantly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...