Sunday, November 14, 2010

34 Years Old + 69 Days

Friday...

Friday was cool. I dropped off Sophie to school and then my weekend holiday began after that. Linda went up home with the kids when Soph was ready with school and I chilled the beans at home more or less for the rest of the day. I was meant to meet up with PJ and play games all day at my house but we cancelled that plan because we were all going to meet up tomorrow in Marts place. Later on in the evening, well night, Mart and Tara and Rick came over and we play Settlers... Tara played it for the first time and won! Beginners luck... hmmm... more like don't get on the wrong side of her. She kicked ass alright....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...