Sunday, November 14, 2010

34 Years Old + 71 Days

Sunday the 14th of November... I learnt today that when you are writing an official document that you should not write the 'of' that I put in the 'of November' there.

Saw Sheila and Nadia and Amina today. Good to see them as they remind my about some of the best things that happened with the cafe.

After dinner down at Dad and Moms place I went back to the house and played Star Wars Force Unleashed (1) on the 360. Thing is I played some of it one Friday too and I thought that the quality of my TV was not all that good really, the quality reminded me more of a good first xbox game... but where was the brilliant quality that I thought I would have had. Well yesterday we were having that quality problem and eventually we clicked that we should have been using a HDMI cable instead of the SCART quality cable we were using. My god the difference was amazing. And today playing Force Unleashed, it was something else. The game is beautiful to look at...

Speaking of which, Linda and the kids came home around 6pm and we had pancakes and relaxed a bit for the rest of the night. All was good....

Tomorrow, I offically begin my new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...