Thursday, November 25, 2010

34 Years Old + 78 Days

You know, I did sleep in loads today. I slept in till 12. There was a science fair thing happening in Galway and I meant to go to it but by the time that we had dinner over and everyone would have been settled down I figured that it was best to just stay put. So instead of going anywhere, Linda worked on a website she is doing, and Sophie looked at a Monster Vs Aliens halloween special and myself and Lucy puttered around the house. When the kids were asleep and Linda was still working away diligently on her site I went to Marts place for an hour and played some Mario game on the Wii. It was good craic but all the time it was on my mind that I had to get up early the next morning, hence my 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...