Tuesday, November 30, 2010

34 Years Old + 86 Days

Monday....

It was a cold and frosty Morning. All I did today that was of any real relevance was to throw some sand up at Marts place to help prevent any ice from freezing his water pipes in his house. So then the next news I get about Marts house is that the water is frozen. It had frozen some time between this morning when they used it and this evening.

We were meant to have "Grupa Caidreamh" but it was cancelled becasue of the bad cold weather. So normally Monday night is Karate night for Sophie but this night I actually joined in as well. It is not karate for kids, there are just loads of kids at it. But it is brilliant, I love it and the fact that it is in Carraroe. I was at karate before in Galway and I can't even remember if I got my first grade, then again I am sure that I did because I have clear memories of the whole thing happening and of the instructor and everything. So I plan on keeping on going, the lads that are running it are implying that it is going keep on, it stops for a few weeks during Christmas but then I believe it goes on throughout summer, which would be good because usually the whole place puckers up to make way for students....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...