Wednesday, December 15, 2010

34 Years Old + 100 Days

Monday 13th of December

This is my 100th day blog. I am 34 years old and 100 days today. Interesting, but apart from the fact that it is a century, there is nothing really to say about the fact that it is 100 days apart from the fact that I am happy I have kept it going for this time. While I have written in some of the days a day or two after they happened but I have come to terms with this.

Today I was "working" in Spideal. From 1pm to 6pm. When my "work" was over I legged it out top Carraroe, had a bite to eat (pasta directly from the sauspan) and then myself and Sophie headed out to karate. She was good I think as usual, all things considered - her mind wanders. After the karate myself and Linda went to dinner at a friends place. It was lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Donal! I love your blog. Congrats on 100 days.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...