Friday, December 24, 2010

34 Years Old + 110 Days


Frosty The Snowman!!!!

Thursday... Went into town and did some last minute shopping. I have to say that when I go shopping under duress of needing to get something with a time limit on my head that I hate it!!!! Seriously it sucks. Dare I say... when I am shopping like that, I feel greedy. It is only this christmas that I am feeling this but I was shopping, or trying to, and everyone was like gimme gimme gimme, and I did not like it. Maybe I am feeling extra like this because of the brilliant film I saw last night called "Into The Wild". It was brilliant. If you have seen it you know exactly what I am talking about. If you have not seen it, then I would strongly advise that you see it.

Now, this morning, I had a break through in my little PHP game, I can finally put it up on the internet now, now that I have learnt how to use databases online. I only learnt that this morning, I had a good idea what to do and I did some reading up on it but nothing worked, eventually I just called Blacknight, my hosting and domain provider, and I asked them. They told me, I was like "duh, that's so obvious!" to myself, but it matters not, I have the know how at last.

Finally, the pic you see was taken on the 108th day I think it was, of a snowman that we built in the back yard. We named him Frosty! Happy Christmas Eve Ryan and Sarah and Rick and any other regular reader of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. That is a brilliant Snowman. The best I've ever seen that wasn't on the television.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...