Sunday, December 26, 2010

34 Years Old + 111 Days

Friday....

I was planning to go into Castlebar town center to do some shopping but I am happy in hindsight that I did not, I would have walked around the town for what! Nothing. So basically, we eventually went down to McDonalds for an ice-cream and met up with Malcolm who gave Sophie a few presents and then we went for a walk down to the lake where we took some photos of little frozen ice sculptures beside on a scream, of swans and of the grave yard that looked majestic in the sunset.

We had a game of scrable, that was class, myself John and Linda and she whopped our asses. Pretty impressive....

I went to sleep early enough too because I did not want to be awake when Santy came....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...