Tuesday, December 28, 2010

34 Years Old + 115 Days

Everything seems stiller today. There is no sound. Everywhere is quiet. Then the alarm on my rings through the room, almost echoing, but turning it off seems to emphasise the quietness even more. It is nice, and although I had , ironically, at this stage resolved not to make any resolutions I think it is a good promise to myself to try to be in the moment more. Enjoy the quietness when I have the quiet time and that will help me learn to enjoy the loud busy time more too maybe.

1 comment:

  1. hey dude, Just thought that I would drop you a note and say that I came by the blog! nice.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...