Sunday, February 13, 2011

34 Years Old + 161 Days

Saturday

It was cool that we did not actually go anywhere today. We just sayed in the house and let the world twirl on around us. When the kids were asleep however we did go into town and we met Dervela (?!? - incorrect spelling I am sure) and loads of Lindas other friends. We had a nice meal in Cavas in Galway in what is now a yearly thing, the meeting up that is, however I am sure that we did meet in Cavas last year too. I think it was fair to say that I good night was had by all, whatever good could have been done by having lots and lots of food, well i don't know where I am going with that sentence, basically, we had lots to eat and it was really delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...