Friday, February 4, 2011

34 Years Old + 152 Days

yippee... I made Caca Brown and it was actually nice... it was kinda crumbly... well not crumbly, but when you were cutting it with the knife like little pieces could fall easily off the crust. So structurally it could have been sounder, but it tasted yum and the consistancy was nice... phew!

We ran out of oil last night... today we were plundged into the cold like this guy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Isa6Ew9Og&NR=1 (crap video sorry - i tried to get one that would make my point but all the videos on youtube were of people falling a foot deep into ice)

Of course we ordered oil...got oil same day! Now thats service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...