Sunday, February 20, 2011

34 Years Old + 166 Days

Thusday...

I had an interview today for a computer place in Galway. Like, when I say computer place it is so random and bad a description I know, but I never like to tell people too much about stuff that I am doing, like depending on the "stuff". Anyway, this place in town is looking for a PHP programmer and I applied for the job, I will know on Monday if I have gotten it or not. While I was in town I met Mark (Ahern) and he showed me the cool new game that he is working on. It is a 3D game set in space! Yep, it is pretty much as cool as it gets from a single person programming a space game on their own point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...