Saturday, March 26, 2011

34 Years Old + 202 Days

Friday....

Linda went into Galway and I was going to either go in with her or stay at home and have the day for myself while all of the girls were in town, but what did happen is that Lucy got sick and I ended up keeping an eye on Lucy all day.

So not a whole lot happened to me really. That was it pretty much. I looked at a youtube tutorial by thenewboston.com about how to use Blender. Blender is a 3D gaphics program. Like, you know on Jurassic Park when loads of Dinosaurs walk around the place, a 3D graphics program does that. Now, not Blender, but if you wanted to get into the whole 3D graphics and animation scene then a program like blender is what you are looking for becuase blender is free!!!! 3d graphics programs are used alot too in making animation and models in games.

A program like 3d Studio Max could cost a few grand I believe. A few years ago it cost $3,500 around. 3d Studio being one of the industry standards.

blender is free... goto thenewboston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...