Thursday, March 31, 2011

34 Years Old + 206 Days

Tuesday...

Ah yes... the glory of poverty. Not real poverty of course.... don't even really know why I said that.

We drove over to Ros A Mhil this morning to get water, lots of water in containers. 5ltr containers X 8. So we got 40ltrs of water. In Carraroe a large enough tank of home heating oil, Kerosane, leaked into the soil and from there into our local supply of drinking water... ahh.

All of that is bad enough, and an accident, I am sure no one wanted that to happen. Problem is that this began and was reported first a few weeks ago. Why wasn't anything done?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I saw what Mart posted on his facebook, and now I know what is going on. That is crazy!

    Hope it gets sorted out quickly. What can be done to treat something like that? From what Mart said you can't wash your clothes either?

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...