Monday, April 4, 2011

34 Years Old + 211 Days

Sunday


We got up early, like we were down at the breakfast at 10am I think. Something like that. But this was the first time I was eating in the hotel and I was hungry. Man we had a georgous breakfast. Of course we had to leave the hotel at 12 but we stopped into the Liffy Valley Shopping Center to get a frappachino in that coffee place, Starbucks? Jesus, how have I forgotten the name of it?

Not too soon, because we missed our kids so much, we finally got Castlebar and picked up our young-uns and headed down home. Mom had an extremely welcoming fire down for us when we got there. It was nice to be home, were it not for the bloody water... still poisonious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...