Thursday, April 7, 2011

34 Years Old + 214 Days

Wednesday...

In all honesty nothing is happening to me these days except getting up early in morning, going into town and coming out again (from the work I am doing in town). I fixed some computers this evening when I got home and yesterday too actually so I actually a bit organised.

I gave up finally on the whole water thing, a bit, and I had a shower. The water is still unclean and I am sure that I can feel it burning me a bit but what do you do. When it comes to showering the kids I will use clean water but for myself, and Linda is doing it too, we are switching to normal poisionous water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...