Tuesday, April 19, 2011

34 Years Old + 221 Days

Wednesday...

Visited dad again... a nice little visit again, but again, it takes chunks out of the day. I thought that I would not get to go to the camera club in Spideal because I would still have been coming out of Galway, however I was there perfectly on time as it so happened.

The camera club was interesting, it is going through a transformation at the moment where it is seeking to be more organised. But that depends on each member speaking up and saying what is on there mind. I am glad to be in the club at this stage.

So nothing great happened apart from that.....  ahem.... now Wallace :)

5 comments:

  1. didn't you have the camera club? ;)

    I'm always glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martheos - someone has to keep him on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wallace, you are a crazy blogger stalker! That's really funny, he doesn't let me read his blog over his shoulder when he's writing it but you're ok!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...