Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 - Day 28 - Jan 28 - Modern Warfare finished.


Finally, and amongst some confusion, I finished the single player campaign of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Thing is I was not expecting to finish is so soon... I had the TV and the xbox 360 moved into the sitting room (where there is a TV of course, but not one good enough for the xbox) and I was actually settled down for the night to play a good few solid hours of MW3 and I looked at my progress that said I was at around 50% through the game and then I began playing... then boom. 

Game Over. I am not sure how to get 100% in the single player campaign?

But I am not ready! I am not ready to go online! Nooooo! It is too soon. Maybe tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...