Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 - Day 5

I am not feeling the best today. I think the whole holiday being over and everything has sunk in. I am back to work tomorrow so things are settling back into routine again. I like routine. In fact, when I do not have routine I kinda feel myself going a bit crazy.
My new office... no where near an xbox!

I have gotten a new "office" for myself, I say office very loosely because it is just a room in one of the family homes. The window that I look out used to have a fantastic view of the sea, now there is a view of a tree. I do not even know the type of tree is it. Sad, I should know, they are all over the place and at this house in particular. But that's the problem isn't it, we all really know nothing about our environment do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...