Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 - Day 6

I was back at work today... Christmas is over I guess. Lights are coming down, being turned off. Today, Womans Little Christmas, was traditionally when women had one day off after working like slaves all December and up to now in the new year. Well after being at the Board Games Club in Galway last night and work today and my leaving my brothert in law John back to Galway (as he leaves for Spain) it has been a long couple of days. Indeed, I'm happy Christmas is over. Not in a grumpy negative way but in the way that we has Christmas, it turned out well all over and now I am ready to move on. Roll on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...