Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 - Day 31 - Jan 31 - Gears of War

My god, today sucked... I was as sick as a dog... not vomiting up my guts sick but swollen glands in my neck sick. And every single muscle in my body ached like hell. Really, when I moved, it hurt, when I sat down and stayed still it hurt! Swallowing hurt! Fortunatly in this day and age, we have hot lemon. Lots of it, in packages that are easily deployed in times of need. So I had around 4 of them.

Come on brilliantness... kick in quick.
I was in fact so tired that I was not really in the mood to play the xbox even though I had a chance to. Plus I was on the fairly rubbish television - but I play for the first time Gear Of War... now, I played Gear Of War 1... the first one. But I have to say, I don't get it. It is cool enough but I definately don't see what all the hype is about. I guess if I play more of it I will understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...