Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 - Day 54 - Friday - Eurovision!!!

We had so many plans for Friday... we were going to get the kids to bed, call over out baby sitter, drive to town, go to the cinema, we had the whole night planned. Instead however, we did nothing. And boy... was it great. We just chilled the beans. Got the kids to sleep and relaxed. In fact we even looked at the Late Late Show and saw the terribly crap singer that were running for the Eurovision - and after we gave out about most is not all of them, simply waited for Jedward who were fantastic by comparison to the rest. By the way, I acknowledge that Jedward are not all that good either. I have seen better singers on Shop Street in Galway city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...