Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 - Day 58 - The eyes have it....

Took Sophie to the opticians today... it is part of a state scheduled thing I assume. I don't know, all I know is I had to take her in. But her eyes are perfect the Doc said. You see I wear glasses, Linda wears glasses. There is a genetic loaded gun pointing at Sophie ready to fire a short sighted bullet at her. Hopefully she will not need glasses, not for any other reason than lets face it, they are a bit of a pain. It is something else you have to carry around with you all your life... unless you wear contacts, which is also a pain, or you have "freakin'" lazer eye surgery. Basically.. shes fine and all is good.

So we met up in town with Linda who got a beautiful new haircut....

Your lookin good baby... but no news there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...