Monday, September 23, 2013

18 - New water reservoir in Carraroe.

We visited the new reservoir today. I took a few photos.. its cool. It is really big, I would imagine it holds alot of water. Water we are drawing from some other lake a few miles back the road after we Springfield (from the Simpsons) style poisoned our own lake! :)

Beautiful view from the reservoir. 

Sophie to scale the whole thing up...

We really shouldn't be up here I guess but since we were, good time for a family photo.

Apart from everything else, it was a fantastic day. The weather was so nice Linda and the kids went swimming later on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...