Sunday, October 27, 2013

52 - White House Down with Ubisoft.

I am going to assume that you do not know anything about the following: the film White House Down and the computer game Medal Of Honor. Now, the 2013 released White House Down is an action film starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx, really you do not know more about the story line other than there are characters in it that have been ex-black ops type etc etc etc. Interestingly in one scene in the film they are talking about all these "baddies" and they are showing the profiled pictures of them... this is one of the stills from the film:
So then I was thinking about this image after the film and I was sure that I saw it in a computer game. Did some Googling and found this image from Medal Of Honor, the computer game. 



See the resemblance? Pretty similar ah. Of course the thing that really made me look for the image was in the credits there is a "Visual Effects by Hybide Technologies - A Ubisoft Division". I

 So Ubisoft made Medal Of Honor and I think that this still was in the film to promote the game Medal Of Honor. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...