Friday, December 27, 2013

114 - Must... Stop... Eating.... Crap....

Sick again today kinda... well no,  I was worse yesterday. But it was no picnic today. Damn must detox like hell when I get home to Carraroe (tomorrow). Seriously. All Christmas I have felt like crap. Not a nice feeling. Why do we do this to ourselves. I am saying this to all the other foolish over eaters like myself. What were we thinking. Of course I know what they are all saying. We were not thinking. There was nice food in front of them. They were not hungry. The slice was big, one little piece off the side would do no one any harm. Mmmm, that was nice... one other little piece. Ah that was nice it will do. Wait a second, where is the rest of the cake gone, oh wait it is in my hand. And...

... now its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...