Saturday, December 14, 2013

98 - Okay, I don't hate shopping THAT much....

You might have already seen this article but then again, you might not have. But this person killed himself because his girlfriend told him that he was going to go into another shop! I have to say, respect to the dude... he really made a point, but I think I would sooner simply say "I am leaving you" rather than kill myself. Of course the whole "serious side" to this is that the poor guy was probably depressed or something and really needed medical therapy help rather than retail therapy. Anyway... it was strange...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520753/Chinese-boyfriend-jumped-death-girlfriend-insisted-going-clothes-shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...