Sunday, October 25, 2015

So my wife is like...

Something that bothers my wife is when I keep on interrupting her say "Hey Linda look at this! Look at this... hey Linda look at this..."

Wait I have made this too personal...

I have this friend, he has a wife and when he is trying to tell her something that he thinks is interesting he is like "hey linda... Martha, I have set up Google Adsense."

And she is like "aahahahahahahhahaha I am a dragon...."

And I am like... "ohh I will be your Khaleesi". Then we smile and everything is okay. Oh wait, I mean that I am sure this friends wife looks at him and that everything is okay.

(but she corrects all my spelling first)

And she is like "hahahahahahahha I am a dragon!" and on we they go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...